Monday, July 07, 2008

For She Whom I Love



This kinda things are for memories, but I decided to put up a picture for insight.

Did this for a girl I love and for a girl who is worth doing it for.
I guess somehow although I hoped something for this night, I didn't expect it.
On retrospective, I guess I didn't do it for expectations. It was more of doing something for someone who was well worth it whether the outcome.
I didn't need the pity, I didn't need the awwwws *pat* *pat*, I didn't need the "it was a good try".
All I needed was her to be proud for what I did for her and remember it for what it was worth.

I kinda regretted not getting a picture of us releasing hundreds of balloons into the starry sky but I guess these kinda memories are etched in our hearts that not even a kodak moment could share. When we are in relationships, we may find such stuff lame, but please try it...the feeling of 2 people being happy is something which is well worth the lameness. The simple idea of releasing balloons in the sky, there is a rush of feelings by just one action.

Cost of Balloons - Not worth it

Cost of Small Room - Not worth it

Cost of Flowers - Not worth it


Making that Somebody Special - Priceless


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home