Thursday, May 04, 2006

Gosh...I'm Rice....


I'm A RICE BOY BABY SO WHY DUN U KILL ME (Sing to Becks- Loser)

In the midst of real sports cars mine is a joke,rice in my veins, my front tires go up in smokewith the plastic headlight covers, spray paint the tail lights,bass kickin' with the latest rap and dance vibes,flash the headlights and rev it in neutral,another import car with a Rice Boy at the cruise control,I'm out of touch with what a real sports car should be,got lots of decals, took out the back seat,so I'm hanging, waxing the paint (it's Zaino. Word.)have to brag aboutmy new K&N cone filter. my fat tires scrape the curb,but don't believe everything that you see,My car's been lowered, but it wasn't done professionallyshave a few tenths off the quarter with some hotter sparkI'm saving my money, adding in neon for cruising after dark.Yo! Cut it
So, I'm a poser wannabe, I'm a Rice Boy, baby but nobody respects me,Coffee can exhaust!
So, I'm a poser wannabe, I'm a Rice Boy, baby but nobody respects me, Type R Hyundai Sonata!
Spent too much money on this import sports impostahtechno dance blaring my bass is throbbin'ride's got six pairs of amps and some funky kanji,hand on the carbon fiber shift knob, hope that new Camaro don't see me,Got the ugly bright paint job, chrome rims, twin six inch white racing stripesand four ion blue colored Pia daytime running lightsbut nothing looks as good as my spoiler and my two foot rear wingbuilt my own custom sub box but it barely fits in the back of this tiny thingI can't drive it fast and I can't accelerate,traded the Civic for the Integra,big Vtech and Type R decals make it look greatbut my ride is still a piece of crap, I rev it to eight grand,my exhaust sounds like a wet fart that's blown through a coffee can
So, I'm a poser wannabe, I'm a Rice Boy, baby but nobody respects megettin' crazy with the decals
So, I'm a poser wannabe, I'm a Rice Boy, baby but nobody respects medrive by hydraulic bounce
yo bring it on down
(em stcepser ydobon tub ybab ,yobeciR a m'I, ebannaw resop a m'I ,oS)
I'm a driver, I'm a winnerthings are gonna' change I can feel it
So, I'm a poser wannabe, I'm a Rice Boy, baby but nobody respects meI think I'll polish my intake
So, I'm a poser wannabe, I'm a Rice Boy, baby but nobody respects mePut some nitrous on the KIA
So, I'm a poser wannabe, I'm a Rice Boy, baby but nobody respects meVtech emblem adds five horsepower, word.
So, I'm a poser wannabe, I'm a Rice Boy, baby but nobody respects meHyundai builds the best sports cars. You know what I'm sayin'
Relate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home