Friday, May 05, 2006

My First Rally!


Tonight, I've just been to my first political Rally in 25years
I find politics so interesting that it makes u want to have a say out there.
Funny to say, the first political rally I've gone to is an Opposition Party Rally.
PAPs all around but somehow everybody tells me to go for the opposition ones.
Super eye opener I must say...Once every 5 years...More kan cheong then World Cup
See the passion,the jibes, see the cheers in unison, see the jeers in unison, hear the scathing remarks, hear the fuuny lines they dish out, I think it was worth every moment of it.
ITS LIKE A DAMN CONCERT IN HYDE PARK
What does make u wonder is.....out of the tens of thousands of ppl out there cheering for the rallying party...how many will actually vote for them...The truth shall be told soon enuff I guess.
I think we have come of age, the rally was filled with young ppl like me. When I was younger, I thought only the older folks, the taxi drivers, the kaypoh uncles n aunties would go for rallies. Nowadays....the number of young ppl u see at the rallies...we want a voice.
This will always be a memory to treasure.
Here are some pics of the rally...Check out the MASSIVE CROWD!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Paul said...

Hahaha....this guy knows u need a degree desperately. Should come in handy for you.......

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home