Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Gosh! I'm such a boring ole chap nowadays

Its been some time since I've updated my blog. HEY! Dun fuckin' blame me, Its not that I'm lazy oright ! Its just that ...that....my life is noting to blog about (pun intended).
Has life become such a pace where U think noting but work & work& ways n means to earn the Benjamins. Best part, direction of life some sort of becomes pre planned for u.
Is this what I've asked for? Hmmmmzz I'm unsure myself, but its a business I've plonked myself in and theres only one way, and thats to stay up.
Exams r approaching and goodness me....with my job now....I find it so hard to even concentrate on studies. Looks like a 4 yr course as planned haha. U get back, U look at the books u start to fall into deep slumber, then comes pick me up drugs like 24 and Lost, 24 or POA? LOST or Marketting? The decision is never hard to make... :D
But I guess work has been good, never have I worked in such a fast paced enviroment be4. Never have I complained that working hours is not enuff to finish my work.
Dang... I guess when U are enjoying or busy...time rushes past u in a flash.

I so look forward to weekends nowadays. Just Fun party Relax! Just held a surprise bday party for my girl last sat, it was a success so to speak. Thanks to the great brood for helpin out.
Kev 2- Secret Admirer mah ass Zero/
The girl was touched to tears, I didn't need that, but I felt gratitude and that was all I needed to make my day. Come to recall that day....I wonder if she refused to come out of the car to help me carry car parts...what would I have done?! hahaha
Also...wondering if Beng's coming down with diabetes anytime soon, after I gave my bro a gulp of Pure Syrup hur hur.
Crapz....the MJ Bug is gettin to me again....I wonder if that makes me a gamble ghost? Hmmmz Can;t be...Ivan refuses to admit he's one...so if he ain;t one...I can;t be one too...
It takes 2 hands to clap as they say and 8 hands to pah MJ....so why shld I be the Gamble Ghost when the others 6 hands aren.;t! hahahahhahaha

ITS SUCH A FARKIN BORING DAY! I"VE GOTTA GO BACK TO STUDY!
Oh did I tell you, There's a new group in town. Apparently a subset of the group links to a subset of our group. So....I guess there are gonna be more frens to make. Happy be for david and the windz club. :D
They are out having dinner now....I was invited by Jas to go do some sleuth work....but na....as much as the extent I would go to gather blending materials...I've gotta go home to study...
I think I piss Kuey Sop and Red Bull nowadays.... I've been running my body on these liquids ever since !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home