Friday, July 01, 2005

Miss ma baby..I;m so lonely...Mr Lonely

Lonely I'm Mr.lonely,I have nobody,For my ooooowwnnn
I’m so lonely, I’m Mr.LonelyI have nobody, For my ooooowwwwnnn
woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I wasFeenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuzEver since my girl left me, my whole life came crashin
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me Be so happy but now so lonely......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home