Tuesday, June 21, 2005

SCRIBBLINGS
This feeww days have been rather cold hasn;t it. It has been raining for the pass few nights and brrrr wakin up for work hasn;t been exactly jolly. God knows how much more difficult it has been for Beng haha. My gf has gone a few steps further by not even going work. She says she's not feelin well, well me thinks its coz of the comfy weather thats not putting her at work hehs.

Just took a look at my car, the beng mobile is covered with a layer of dust and seems rather forlorn..... I was just thinkin' to myself just now that recently I have been pretty much testing out alot of cars. Over the weeks, I've tested Mel's Suzuki Swift, Tk's Cibic, a fren's Fit, a fren's M3 and Gary's Monster. Pretty much like a AUTO mag tester eh. Well my conculsion is that most dun hold a candle compared to my Bengby. A short Review-> Suzuki Swift, much more of a girl's car, luckily its Mel's although I feel it doesn;t drive like what its name spells out ..SWIFT.
Cibic... 0.1L more just doesn;t cut it. Low End is there but nah..that'll only get u of at red lights...after that..its just gonna be eaten by a certain white lancer and I dun mean a certain white lancer with a delfi digital meter hur hur. My Ah Beng fren's FiT....haiz...its after all an auto..I thought most Fits kicked ass but I was wrong...coupled with an apexi Exhaust, Safc and CAI, I still figured it would let a certain white lancer have it for breakfast hurhur.
Now now, looking at the VIOS...ooooooo touchy subject. I have seen VIOSes run and pretty much i'd expect it to have my Bengby for breakfast, but the VIOS driven by Mr Zhang, haha well lets just say its power in the hands of a safe driver, so you'll never see it raring to go muhahaha. Lancer Cedia, the elder brother of my car.....well I guess if u are elder..u move slower ahahha. My good pal drives a white one and I just dun think its gonna tear me apart like paper anytime soon *proud look* heehee. Ohhhhh the white cedia's fine but having a driver that drives it like its a 350Z ..well its just a case of lost identity hahaha.
Mazda323..well Its a car with enuff torque U gotta respect but it'll always see the back of my side kekekekekee.
Blue Rex..... noting to say. Monster car coupled with driver with bottomless pit of money...I just dun like comparing! hahahahahha
HEY! its like comparing apples and oranges ain;t it?
Now that I've taken a piss lets continue..
Was just readin some certain popular blogs just now....its just a case of sensationalising ones life to get popular is it? or is it not?
U will be amazed at what 20yr olds are thinking nowadays! Young they may be but their thinkin....not half as young as me! I mean I'm 24 going 25 and the etchings they write abt, they seem to live life longer then me. Then it comes to a thot, is it all just bullshit? To portray oneself as one wld like Society to view them? Is there a great deal of hypocrisy(if there is ever such a word?) going ard blogs nowadays? Well ...I would think so...
I read blogs of these young ppl and I compare them to my fren;s blogs...designs aside...they read as more matured and all so worldly. But....I think this is all so bullshit
The Difference between the blogs of my pals and these young uns is, the dudes choose to portray the lighter side of themselves, they or rather we are confident to portray ourselves as wat we are on our blogs, no freakin chance of acting artsy fartsy and all , no chance of us acting like we've seen the world...in other words...we dun pose. I think that spells out the difference between the peeps in my life and other 'youngs' I talk abt...confidence.
I would thing mussel would fall into the same route this world wisely kids have taken, but if u read the entries of Mussels from Brussels, it ain;t really the case. Just like us, he seems confident of himself enuff to write what he truely is.Like us, Mussel doesn't feel a need to pose. WELL BESIDES FOR THE EARRINGS I GUESS hahahaha. Btw Kiao Eh..I send the rings liaos. Best Of Luck! kakaka
Para 2,
I was just thinking to myself wat Ah Lao said that day...we're entering another Phase in our lives..everybody's startin to work....startin to chase bigger dreams then just how many jugs to buy this weekend (Although thats still an Impt factor in our Life!! haha)
Gary even went to the extent of imagining me as a father...I myself can;t imagine haha although I think I'd be pretty hip a father. It'll be like "U can try drugs just dun get hooked", "U can drink, just dun make it every weekend", "U can come wid me to zouk if u want" haha
Den I think back to myself and I tried visualising some of my pals as a dad. haha
Gary would just be a blurred out dad ..I would think the mother(angel) would have the same effect on the poor kid. Jason's kid would just hate him haha. Mussel's kid would be hanging out at 77th street with all the latest fashion accessories LIKE CLIP ON EARRINGS. Andy's kid wld be well disciplined and take over his dad as the ZL haha. David's kid wld be the rebel. Hanny.. just can;t imagine haha.Ivan, can only imagaine him havin a daughter thats always not wid him but with Karen shopping. Beng's kid will hang out with Gary's kid coz they'd be equally blurred out hahaha.When Beng's kid is free, he'll be @ woodball club with Yang's Son. Ivan! Pls hand Yang back his personal cue thank you, he got a skill to impart next time haha. Beng as a dad will also finally see his hard earn money go into an education his son never attends! hahhaa

Tks son will basically be the butt of all jokes coz he wld come out with the lamest one liners. Thank God for MEL to set the kid right. Den again, I'd say it'll be pretty cheap to raise TK's kids coz U'd just need to feed them fish food daily like wat Mel eats haha. I think my kid wld be the one going "Eh I think Gary Jnr is going out with Ivana (ivan's daughter haha best name i cld think!
) saw them fuckin holding hands that day. I also think that Yang Jnr's dad is banging Hanny Jnr's Mom! Wassup wid that man!"

hahahaha
Well all just for laughs, we never know what the future holds for us....or if we'd get married or have a kid.
U think if we'd have equal number of daughters n sons.. we could just intermarry them? haha freaky thot hey! Fucks... I'm imagining I have a daughter and she's in a relationship with jason's daughter . LEeeehhhhhhhhhhSBIANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Well... I for one would be ok if my daughter is into muff diving...but to be diving into lill Jason's carpet?!? SOrry ...NONOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Muhahahahaa


More Scribblings Soon...

54 Comments:

Blogger karenthecat said...

hahahahahahahaahha so funny, the kids part. hahaha got me crackin', the blur kids hanging out tog part. haha

12:53 AM  
Blogger Peter Paul said...

Well there's such a word "hypocrasy" but spelled as "hypocrisy". And did u purposely typed "Phase" as "Phrase" as a suaning effect?? Ahahaha...the farking kids are funny man....I thought u are gonna say some kids are gonna hang around the void deck. Ahahahhaha

3:03 AM  
Blogger Peter Paul said...

Cb....post the earing so late, how am I gonna get it in time to pose in Sydney?? CB, the lazy aussies dun work on Sat...

3:05 AM  
Blogger Peter Paul said...

And ya, knn ur car is quite a monster hor, can take so many cars for breakfast lunch and dinner....

3:06 AM  
Blogger ANdy said...

hahahaha..... the kids part are funny indeed... hahaha.... u missed out Yang's.... Yang's son would be hang out alot with Beng's son..... at Hougang... pai billard.... :P :P

4:11 AM  
Blogger xerph said...

cb... really too free ah?

hahaha....
muscle correctin ur english...
wahahahaha.... see wat overseas education can do?
wahhahahaa...


but i think he is tryin to suck up to u... for dunno wat reason... maybe so u wont suan him too much....


ay ur daughter wld be e butch lor..
in e genes...
wahahaha....

and u left out TK too...
prob just as blurr.... but corny too!

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyah Phase la Phase lar
typo can??
U make it sound like that mistake scored me a E8
ccb

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mussel the erm void deck I left out.
considered sensitive issues nowadays. But I'm glad U put that in comment.
Lets wait for a reply from Bengster. See wat he has got to say abt this monstrosity
:)

4:46 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

wahahahaha! i love the kids part.. funny.. hahaha!
eh eh... my kid will be the one to teach your all kids how to pa number ball ! haha
i think you left out beng's kid, to help come down pick and carry his dead drunk dad up from the streets or staircase! hahaha

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAhahahhahaha
next time we just send beng to the fuckin void deck
den give a call to his kid ask him come down collect his father hahahaha

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes yes mussel my car pretty much a monster
not for lunch and dinner
for tidbits hahaha

5:43 AM  
Blogger KEV said...

Ok I;ve added in the few missing ppl on teh kids ave

5:45 AM  
Blogger xerph said...

fark lor... even ur kid blends shite...
hahahaha....

5:52 AM  
Blogger KEV said...

not only that
They'll learn Pure TnA

5:59 AM  
Blogger ANdy said...

hahahahaha.... hopefully he dun learn to piss on the TV.... hahahaha..... :P :P

6:59 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I would like to say...
i'm proud as a witness for his father's most embarassing incident during his army days :P

i can describe the whole fascinating story to his kid HAHAHA!

if girl, teach her to stand and pee... if boy.. teach him to sit and pee haha

7:38 AM  
Blogger beng said...

haha i like this post.. damn funny..

anyway yang.. your kids will have algae hair when they grow up lor.. and they will take neoprint with the word "ren" at the centre of the pic..

last but not least TO MUSSEL.. thanks for your comments.. it's 0.0000000001% funny.. in regards to your comments, u're the pioneer in this leh, so do you mean yours?!?.. but at least i noe my kids wun stand and pose at zouk or be a model (with clip on earrings and chao tah grass-like hair) for 2ND CHANCE... worse still, my kids wun have multiple names like NATHAN, ENRIQUE, PIERRE..

ouch.. i'm sorry but your certain comment just spurred me on to slam u back.. :P

7:57 AM  
Blogger Peter Paul said...

AHAHAHAHHA.... This farking post with all the stupid comments are farking funny man!! Fark all the kids man, all farking problem kids with all the problematic fathers. Hahaha....a good laugh before my final paper in 9 hrs time. Beng its ok, its juz comment only, feel free to comment. Ahahahhaha. Eh U forgot brandon's children also....

8:49 AM  
Blogger Peter Paul said...

I juz can't farking imagine Beng's kids down on the void deck carrying his dead drunk dad up. And juz before he carry him up, he'll witness one bunch of farkers giving him taupok. Ahahahhahaaha....

8:52 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

i apologise for the above 2 comments i post, type errors.

wahahaha! with his dad at the bottom, i will grab the kid and throw him to land on top of the pile! haha! it just suddenly reminds me of club 9003, whereby ivan do the super slam, throw beng onto the pile, then beng COCK his head into the chair.. haha!

9:12 AM  
Blogger beng said...

damnnnnn i wonder whether Mussel's son will know that his dad is a computer hero..

eh yang u must keep your F4 hairstyle pic leh.. oh oh and also a pic of you, in your red polo-t tightly tucked into your yellow armani jeans with a sharp comb protruding out of your back pocket leh.. next time can show your kid and tell them that you "rule" the streets in bugis..

9:48 AM  
Blogger Hanny said...

i know what gary will say to his kids..

"why so naughty? wait i KIIIIIIII~CK you out of the house ar!"

i try to think how my kids will turn out.. i also just cant imagine it.. dammn..

wonder who will be first in the group to lay an egg...

4:32 PM  
Blogger apesyapes said...

this entry is just so funny that i couldn't help laughing all the way! i seriously can't imagine how we aould be like say 10 years down the road. i can just see little jazzy jaz telling the muah chee and stone story to the rest and lill sam bbqing ba kua. heheh. hanny's kiddo would most prob flirting and drunk at zouk with the rest of the juniors and some chick blowing at his ears!!. ahahah
i know... and little apesy would be laughing at NOT funny jokes and puking at others again. i suan myself first in case gana bom bah by Hanny AGAIN. heh heh

8:19 PM  
Blogger beng said...

HAHAHHAHAH! cant forget the mua chee story siah..

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh Yes the Ever most popular Zhien Bian Wen Da Ti
THE MUACHI AND THE STONE
hahahaha

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must wait for Mel to read this
confirm kenna counter one haha

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha actually Hanny, I think ur Kid will be very kuai. It always haf this opposite effect
Ivan's kid leh...haizz I think will kenna spoiled by the mother. hahahhaa If Boy leh..confirm bet soccer one. Lai Lai Pang Kwee Liap.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is KO? anyway, even hanny's kid guai, beng's kids will also lead him to the wrong way lar! haha! hor hor beng.. wah knn dig up my past and talk ah! it's meant to be a secret lorrr.... nnb
Ivan's kid will be the bookie and kui puah, then the other kids will invest, and their biz will grow enlargely! hahah

12:26 AM  
Blogger beng said...

ya lor who is KO?
ya lor ya lor every bad thing oso my kids.. your kids are the best of the whole lot.. huh ur past secret meh? i tot alot ppl noe liao leh.. haha :P

1:40 AM  
Blogger ANdy said...

Kevin Ong lah...... yang's kid will teach "zou bian yu bian" to apes's kid..... hahahaha....

aiya... brandon's kid will follow the dad's talking accent.... :P :P

3:39 AM  
Blogger xerph said...

actually, i know who will have kids first, based on e current situation...

wahahahaha....

4:57 AM  
Blogger ANdy said...

hahahaha..... somehow i kind of know who u are thinking about... :P :P

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muahahahahah
I love you guys lar
cannot openly say also all got back door meaning one hahhaha
Fuckin tactful sialllllll.
I already said shld be Sam haf kids first, now story change liaos. Deng Deng Deng!
TitooKa!!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Peter Paul said...

Hehehe.....Hmmmm.....I think I should know who's gonna have kids first..Ahahahahhaha

10:34 AM  
Blogger ANdy said...

ziyong... u dun say so much.... ur chances oso quite high.... :X :P

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls hor pls hor keep it subtle
its gettin understandable...

8:36 AM  
Blogger Peter Paul said...

simi lanjiao?? My chance high?? Hehehe...eh andy, mai luan luan gong hor....If i kenna, i'll make sure i'll give her 10 bucks to abort the children instead of letting the child walk the void deck in the nite...Ooopss....Sorry, will keep it subtle...Take it that i never type this before

11:00 AM  
Blogger xerph said...

take a dump....

=)

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hor hor hor
mussel li tio liao
confirm!
Anyway lets face it lar
ur hai zi...no matter wanton or nasi lemak, sio kuay or peh kuay, still confirm hang at voids one lar.

7:58 PM  
Blogger beng said...

mussels... whether u joking, hell knows but still ur comments are getting way too much.. no point saying "Take it that i never type this before" only after u farking entered a comment.

u dun computer hero say give her 10bucks to abort cos who noes in the end u might be the one who ask her not to abort.. then again i WILL MAKE SURE i SEE u give your "her" the 10 bucks to abort the baby..

last words.. li gong way sibeh dua sia..

9:53 PM  
Blogger Peter Paul said...

eh relax lar, u tell me if there's anything thats not a joke here?? C'mon lah, dun take things so seriously man...U tell me who's not joking here??

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason
u started this
pls end it
be da peace maker
muahahaha

3:26 PM  
Blogger xerph said...

wat i start?
hahahaha...

farkers who dunno how to be discrete! stfu!!! muscle, tt means u stfu!!! incase i was too discrete... hahaha....

threading on very thin ice....

wahahaha......

7:32 PM  
Blogger Peter Paul said...

Hey guy, whats meant to be here is only all jokes, if not, tear this site down or disable ur comments. Please dun get piss or whatever, discrete not, at the end of the day, you know we don't mean anything. Why din anybody suggest "eh lets stop teasing muscle is a kiao eh"? Why din anybody say "eh be more discreet lah, have to consider muscle's feeling"?
Ask urself this why....And you know its all jokes

7:40 PM  
Blogger Peter Paul said...

And yes, I'm going to Melb liao, whoever think what i said doesn't make sense, feel free to comment.....Till i come back....

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mussel I think u are a stupid idiot.
We not askin u to be discreet coz Beng or any of us can;t take jokes. We askin u do be discreet coz simply put it, its not only us readin these comments u toot.
I see ur 2nd last reply I really think u damn kumz..
everybody's here tryin to be subtle not coz we dun wanna hurt ppls feelings...BUT COZ WE KNOW(except 4 u) NOT ONLY WE ALL ARE READING........

9:49 AM  
Blogger ANdy said...

hhhmmm.... i'm seriously thinking about disabling comments on my blog after having to encounter 2 such similar incidents..... remember.... we duno who the readers are..... watch what u says

9:56 AM  
Blogger Hanny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 PM  
Blogger KEV said...

SOrry hanny
as part of my new moderation policies I've decided to take action against your vulgar postings
muhahahahaha

2:45 AM  
Blogger ANdy said...

hahahaha..... that's good... .that's good... i think i shall moderate my blog's comments too... :P :P

9:56 AM  
Blogger Hanny said...

stoopid bananas.. ABC watermelons..
i got censor them what.. :P
787878

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nono
not subtle enuff hanny
I still managed to grasp wat u were typing
so del!
heh heh

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home